About Rogue Fitness
- Rogue Fitness is the leading manufacturer of strength and conditioning equipment, including barbells, power racks, sleds, and accessories
- Founded in a garage in 2006, the company has grown to 800+ team members at its 600,000 sq. ft. headquarters near downtown Columbus, Ohio
- Rogue is the official equipment supplier of the CrossFit Games, USA Weightlifting, the Arnold Strongman Classic, and the World’s Strongest Man competition
- The company remains dedicated to serving the needs of serious athletes at every level, from the garage to the arena.
- Read more about The Rogue Way
- We work until it’s done
- Everyone puts their boots on the same way
- High Speed, Low Drag
Effective immediately until further notice:
- An additional $2/hr for all hourly roles
- Free onsite lunch 3 days a week
- Overtime pay rate bumped to 2X for hours worked
As the CNC Operator, you will produce machined parts by operating a computer numerical control (CNC) machine. Our CNC operators will be expected to maintain quality, equipment and supplies, safety standards, and detailed records.
- Measure dimensions of finished work pieces to ensure conformance to specifications, using precision measuring instruments, templates, and fixtures.
- Mount, install, align, and secure tools, attachments, fixtures, and work pieces on machines, using hand tools and precision measuring instruments.
- Stop machines to remove finished work pieces, or to change tooling, setup, or work piece placement, according to required machining sequences.
- Check to ensure that work pieces are properly lubricated and cooled during machine operation.
- Set up and operate computer-controlled machines or robots to perform one or more machine functions on metal work pieces.
- Monitor machine operation and control panel displays, and compare readings to specifications in order to detect malfunctions.
- Clean machines, tooling, and parts, using solvents or solutions and rags.
- 1-3 years in experience in Machinist field.
- High School diploma or General Education Degree (GED) is required.
- Must be able to lift 80 pounds.
- Must read prints in order to Q/C work.
- Forklift certification is preferred.
- Healthcare: Rogue offers competitive medical, dental and vision coverage options through Anthem Blue Cross Blue Shield for Rogue team members and their eligible family members, including domestic partners
- Financial Protection: Life insurance, AD&D insurance, short-term disability, long-term disability and workers’ compensation are offered for eligible team members
- Compensation: We like to reward Rogue team members for their hard work and commitment to our company. Rogue has a competitive pay structure that offers team members room to grow. We conduct annual compensation reviews to ensure Rogue team members are receiving compensation commensurate with their performance
- Bonus & Retirement: Team members are eligible to earn a Performance Compensation Bonus each quarter. In addition, Rogue offers 401(k) with matching company contributions and Profit Sharing
- Parental Leave: Parental Leave is available to new Mothers and Fathers to help assist team members welcome a new child to their family. Rogue offers up to 12 weeks of paid leave to parents to enjoy with their newest addition to the family. This is available to all team members with the length of leave determined by years of service, the team member’s role and whether they are the birth or non-birth parent
- Vacations & Holidays: Everyone needs some time off from work to take care of personal business, enjoy a well-earned vacation, or just unwind from the demands of everyday life. At Rogue, we offer Paid Time Off benefits in addition to paid company holidays
- Work Attire Program: Rogue Fitness recognizes the importance of helping all team members acquire the proper apparel and equipment to create a safe workplace. We provide Rogue apparel, uniforms, and personal protective equipment to all Rogue team members working in our facilities at no cost. Additional reimbursements are in place for work boots and prescription safety glasses
- Rogue Team Member Perks: Merchandise Discounts, Employee Gym Membership, Exclusive Access to Special Events, Professional Development Programs and more