Job Description2nd shift with training on 1st shift.
CNC and/or mill experience with set up and Mazak 5 axis precision machinists.
Set up CNC Machine Tool per documented instructions utilizing standard work holding, existing fixtures and standard tooling.
-Responsible for quality, production standards, safety, scrap, and documentation records.
-Operate machine tool to produce high quality product to customer specifications.
- Make necessary fixture and tooling offset adjustments to maintain size. Change cutting tools as required.
- 1st piece and in process inspection of components being manufactured to verify print and process specifications are being met.
- Keep accurate documentation and piece count
- 5S Maintain cleanliness and organization of machine tool, work station and general area.
- Move product throughout the facility by use of pallet jack and tow motor. - May be required to assist in other general shop functions as well as running another machining center as needed.
- Reports to the shop supervisor.
- Standing and walking for 8 hours minimum duration with minimal break periods.
-Physically capable of lifting 50 lbs without the support of Crane or Hoist.
Temp to Hire. Great opportunity!
At Kelly Services®, we work with the best. Our clients include 95 of the Fortune 100™ companies, and more than 70,000 hiring managers rely on Kelly annually to access the best talent to drive their business forward. If you only make one career connection today, connect with Kelly.
About Kelly Services®
As a workforce advocate for over 70 years, we are proud to directly employ nearly 500,000 people around the world and have a role in connecting thousands more with work through our global network of talent suppliers and partners. Revenue in 2017 was $5.4 billion. Visit kellyservices.com and connect with us on Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
Kelly Services is an equal opportunity employer including, but not limited to, Minorities, Females, Individuals with Disabilities, Protected Veterans, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity and is committed to employing a diverse workforce. Equal Employment Opportunity is The Law.