Our Engineer owned and operated company is located in Benicia Industrial Park with 6 plastic thermoforming machines, a full-service tool and die department, prototype shop, and finishing and assembly departments. We offer a variety of services, including thermoforming, vacuum forming, wood and aluminum tooling, metal and plastic fabrication, finishing/RFI shielding, quality assurance, pressure forming, packaging and product assembly, and painting/screen printing.
We are looking for a CNC Router Programmer with 2 or more years of CNC Operating experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Perform CNC programing for 3 axis and 5 axis CNC routers using AutoCad, SolidWorks, Graphite, etc.
- Cut, drill, and assemble wood and other materials for standard and custom processing.
- Work with various formed plastic shapes.
- Work with CNC routers, sanders, panel saws, drills, etc.
- Read and interpret client and shop drawings and sketches.
- Collaborate with engineers, operations staff, and management to meet client goals.
- Provide efficient production while maintaining quality.
- Respond to quick turn-around orders.
- Identify type and dimensions of tooling (cutters) needed.
- Maintain and clean equipment and work area.
- 2 years of CNC Operating experience.
- 2 years of CNC Programming experience.
- Bachelorâ€™s degree, preferred.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced and team-oriented environment.
- Knowledge of tooling and fixtures, a plus!
Powered by JazzHR