We are looking for 2 to 3 highly skilled CNC Set-Up and Programming machinists at our facility in Glendale Heights. Our client base is heavy in the Aerospace/Aviation industry and we supply them with custom precision machines parts daily. These positions will fall on 1st shift, 7am to 3:30pm Monday through Friday with little OT. Pay range is $28 to $35 p/hour depending on experience. We offer Medical/Dental/Vision/401k/Education Reimbursment and more as our benefits. Please see below for more detail:
- 10-15 Years of CNC Programming and Set Up experience on 4-5 axis Milling machines. Matsura is the primary machine we have on site with Fanuc controls.
- Able to program from print to part utilizing MasterCam. Both on-line and offline will be used.
- Hold VERY tight tolerances from +/-.00001 to +/-.00005.
- Knowledge of placing a part and running a Zeis CMM machine.
- Strong blueprint and GD&T understanding.
- Utilizing quality gauges as needed.
- Comfortable with long run projects and able to move to different jobs when things are running.
- Lifting and moving 30-40 pounds repeatedly throughout the day.