SEMCO Machine is hiring for a CNC Programmer.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Setup procedures and control settings
- Able to estimate job costs based on labor and material
- Demonstrated proficiency in basic mathematics (fractions, decimals, trigonometry)
- Demonstrated proficiency in reading and interpreting engineering specifications (prints)
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Salary based on experience
- High school diploma or GED required.
- Minimum of 3-5 years experience
- Two years CAD/CAM experience.
- Preferred experience with operation of CNC lathes and/or mills.
- Preferred experience with work holding and fixtures for CNC lathes and/or mills.
- Ability to perform general tasks and operation of Microsoft Outlook.
- Ability to create/edit documents and spreadsheets in Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel.
Health, Vision, Dental and Life insurance
Must be able to pass a pre-employment drug screen test and background test.
Must be proficient in using :
• Mazak QT250 (8" chucker with 16" in Z)
• Puma 200 (8" chucker with 18" in Z)
• Puma 12 (15" chucker with 30" in Z and 15" max turning)
• Puma 400M (15" chucker with 36" in Z and 21" max turning and live tooling)
• Mazak VTC250D (Work space: 63" in X, 22" in Y and 24" in Z)
• Daewoo Ace V65 (Work space: 54" in X, 22" in Y and 24" in Z)
You can apply in person at:
4224 Adrian St.
Ask for Marsha