We are expanding our machining capabilities and looking for candidates interested in stability and growth.
About Avalon: We are a small knit group of hard working individuals coming together to make castings. We're making product for the aerospace, defense, medical, animal care industries and much more.
Our Goal is to continuously grow our business and also take care of our employees to the best of our ability, we are team oriented and want to make sure that you are too!
Benefits: Health, Dental, Vision, 401K, Disability, Life Insurance, Flexible and Health Savings Options, 10 Paid Holidays, Paid Time Off & Employee Assistance Programs.
Roles and Responsibilities:
Program CNC Machines using MasterCAM and design machining fixtures using SolidWorks along with some manual programming/editing using G code.
- The programmer will be responsible for programming, setting up, running and completing the first piece inspection.
- Works independently to troubleshoot and resolve problems concerning machining operations, tools, materials, and CNC programs.
- Work from blueprints, samples, work orders and instruction, install and adjust various types of tooling and fixtures in the work centers.
- Calculate and write programs for CNC work centers to fabricate component parts/casting to stated engineering specifications.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
- High School diploma required and must have at least seven (7) years CNC experience.
- CAD/CAM experience required.
- Extensive experience with 4axis and live tooling.
- Fabricate simple holding fixtures as required for machining operations.
- Ability to read blueprints.
- Safety, quality, and teamwork oriented.
- Excellent organizational and analytical skills.
- Proficient knowledge of Excel and Microsoft Office required.