Imagine working for a company that inspired this kind of employee feedback.
- I’m proud to work for Elkay.
- The company invests in my success.
- I do work that makes a difference.
- I love my co-workers.
- I feel like part of a family.
When you come to work for Elkay, that is exactly what you will experience.
Elkay is a thriving, values-driven company focused on doing the right things so we can be in business forever. We’re financially-stable and family-owned, with an enduring reputation for ethics, integrity, giving back, and providing an engaging, inclusive environment where careers flourish and grow.
At Elkay, we never forget that our strength lies in our people. Our employees are the driving force behind Elkay’s superior quality, product ingenuity, and exceptional customer experience. Our commitment to our people and their professional development is a recipe for success that has fueled our growth from a three-person shop in 1920 to one of today’s leading international suppliers of plumbing, water delivery, and branded commercial interiors.
If you’re ready to join a company where everything you do makes a difference and you go home proud at the end of each day, talk to us about joining the Elkay family!
Job Title: CNC Programmer/Operator
Shift: 2nd (2:30 pm to 11:00 pm)
Compensation: $27+ per hour
Company/Location: Broadview, IL
Do you enjoy working with machinery that cuts raw materials into functional items? If so, check out our full-time 2nd shift CNC Programmer/Operator job opportunity. We offer good pay and we’re conveniently located in Broadview, IL
Elkay Plumbing Product facility in Broadview, IL is seeking a hard-working individual to fill our CNC Programmer/Operator opening. Our CNC Programmers/Operators work in a highly creative environment where they set-up, program, and run Vertical CNC Milling Machines to produce to specification die inserts, fixturing, draw and pressure rings, punches, rim form rings, etc. for our sink manufacturing facilities.
On a given day, you’ll work on a variety of tasks that might include:
- Review engineering drawings to process work pieces.
- Program and set up CNC vertical machining centers.
- Machine required work pieces and make any corrective actions to produce parts to specification.
- Fabricate fixtures when necessary.
- Perform secondary operations as required (deburring, chamfering, tapping etc.)
- Maintain tooling inventory.
- Maintain machine fluid levels and perform light preventive maintenance.
You’re going to need these skills to carry out this job:
- Read Shop drawings and tolerancing.
- Basic machining skills and knowledge of cutting tools.
- CNC programming experience using CAM. (GibbsCam preferred).
- Must have excellent attention to detail, good communication skills, and able to work independently.
- Must be able to accept change in daily activities and show strong initiative.
- Must have the ability to lift up to 50 pounds and be able to stand 8+ hours.
This position features excellent benefits such as:
- Competitive base pay with opportunity for growth
- Profit-Sharing and 401(k) Retirement Savings with Company Match
- Health, Dental, Life & Disability Insurances after 60 days
- 1 week of paid Vacation (pro-rated first year)
- Holiday pay
- Excellent product discounts
- Reimbursement for safety shoe and prescription safety glasses
- Paid time off to volunteer
- Bi-annual bonus opportunity
- Tuition Reimbursement
Do you want to create a product that you’re proud to tell your family and friends about? Then consider applying at Elkay, where your hard work and attention to quality, detail and safety will be appreciated.