Currently seeking a CNC Programmer/Set-up to fill a permanent 1st shift position (6am-2:30pm, M-F) for one of our clients located Warren, MI. This is a permanent position.The ideal candidate will have at least 1 year of CNC Programming/Set-up or equivalent education experience.
This company offers a great work environment and an opportunity for advancement.
Responsibilities of theCNC Programmer/Set-up
- Experience setting up CNC Lathe, Mill and Vertical machines will be a plus
- Experience programming CNC Lathe's, Mill's and Vertical machines will be a plus
- Experience reading blueprints
- Coordinate tooling, replacement parts and equipment
- Ensures machines are working properly-perform machine and tool repair to insure safe, efficient machine operation.
Requirements of theCNC Programmer/Set-up
- High school Diploma or GED equivalent
- At least 1 year of experience as a CNC Programmer/Set-up or equivalent education
- Must have reliable transportation
- Pass drug screening and background check
- Must be able to start immediately