Position Overview – Responsible for setup and programming CNC Swiss.
Essential Job Functions
· Must be able to program and assist with setting up machines located in the CNC Department. This will include Citizen Swiss, and Tsugami Swiss.
· Work independently using blueprints, work instructions and be able to use and understand all measuring and gauging tools.
· Hands on support of production on the shop floor including but not limited to machine setup.
· Interact with and mentor shop floor personnel
· Must adhere to all company safety rules and sustain and develop processes to conform to safety standards.
· Must have full understanding of all company processes, procedures and rules as stated in the Peter Paul Electronic Company Employee Handbook.
· Perform any other duties as directed by immediate supervisor.
Requirement - Skills
· CNC Programmer or ME with strong programming skills
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in setup and programming
· Hands-on machine experience in machine set-up including feeds and speeds
· Basic Knowledge of tool design and work with cutting suppliers
· Able to manage projects through production
· 3-D CAD/CAM
· Be familiar with aluminum, brass, ledloy, 300 series stainless steels (including 316), 430F stainless steel and 430FR stainless steel.
· Minimum of 5 years’ experience in setup of CNC machines.
· Should be analytical and have trouble shooting skills
· Work in a team environment
· Lean Experience
Non-essential Job Functions
· Support the strategic goals and vision of the organization by promoting reduction of lead times and contributing to the overall experience of our customers.
· Participate in company problem resolution teams.
· Participate in company Kaizen events.