Groundworks is the nation's fastest-growing foundation repair company and a recognized leader in our field. We win every day by being the best at being better. We seek only the most hard-working and dedicated people to join our team. If you are a leader, seek to grow every day both personally and professionally, and are humble, hungry and ready to grind, you are a perfect candidate for our position. Contact our recruiter now and let's start a conversation about your future with our team.
Foundation Recovery Systems , a Groundworks Company, is growing rapidly and seeks a proven Co-Foreman. We've been serving Missouri and the surrounding states since 1992 in Iowa, Illinois, Arkansas, Kansas, and other nearby areas. We aim to educate and empower our customers to make the best choice and set the bar higher for the world of contracting. Our employees are initially and continuously trained in order to deliver the best possible customer experience, and to offer a permanent solution that we stand behind. We here at Foundation Recovery Systems are dedicated to finding a Co-Foreman that would be a great fit for our company, and most importantly our customers!
We have been honored with the 2012 & 2018 BBB Torch award from the Mid-Missouri Better Business Bureau, and currently hold an A+ BBB rating. Our rating highlights our ability to help every customer. We go above and beyond to help our customers resolve challenges with their basement, foundation, and crawl space problems.
We seek applicants with the ability to grow and expand our presence in Missouri.
The position of Co foreman directly reports to the Foreman, and assists with coordinating tasks and assignments based on work priority, schedules, objectives, and workforce availability. The Co foreman may assist the Foreman with assigning duties and is responsible for monitoring the progress of a project and keeping it on track from a time and budgetary standpoint.
What we provide for our employees:
- Bi-weekly Pay
- Full-time nonseasonal work!!!
- Superior training will ensure you start with immediate success
- Competitive and rewarding, family-oriented culture
- Advanced leadership training opportunities
- World-class training and support
- Benefits include Medical, Dental, Optical, Long/Short Term Disability, Life insurance, 401(k) with a company match, and paid time off including 6 holidays.
- Ensure work is completed safely
- Planning, scheduling, and coordinating work
- Supervising, leading and mentoring of the crew
- Quality and production
- Responsible for direct hands-on work of installation crew members to install foundation repair products
- Ensure all crew members operate within safety standards
- Plan and assign work; track and account for labor hours and productivity
- Assist in supervising activities of the crew of typically 2 or more workers.
What is required to join our team as a Co Foreman:
- Knowledge and skill of construction industry
- Hands-on supervision with effective leadership.
- Must have a valid, non-restrictive driver's license.
- Must be a good communicator, motivator, and team player.
- Must understand all tools of the electrical trade.
- Maintain knowledge of correct use of trade specific tools for installations and correct use of equipment.
- Helps assigns tasks of installer(s), motivates and trains installers on proper handling of materials and tools and approved methods of installation of waterproofing and foundation repair, ensures company policies and procedures, as well as safety guidelines, are followed, tracks hours of installers, and moves job progress to completion at a pace to ensure efficiency and quality
- Communicates with the customer throughout the job to aid in understanding and satisfaction of work. Ensures that customer is aware of any changes to job before making any such change. Provides customers with business card and required paperwork at job completion
- Reviews job specifications to determine materials, tools and equipment needed for the job. Along with installer(s), loads the truck with such materials, tools and equipment
The position lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The position requires good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing with the ability to read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens are required.