The Moses Lake School District is seeking qualified candidates to fill the position of Assistant Football Coach at Chief Moses Middle School. Moses Lake middle schools participate in the North Central Washington Middle School League (NCW). The Moses Lake School District is committed to teaching and developing useful, life-long skills in its student athletes.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively carry out the duties of the position and comply with the policies and procedures set forth by the Middle School Principal, Athletic Director, and the Moses Lake School District.
- Exhibited knowledge of the sport, demonstrated technical skills, and successful experience teaching these skills to secondary school student-athletes.
- Valid First Aid and CPR/AED Certification or ability to obtain prior to start of season.
- Ability to meet WIAA age requirements applicable to the position.
- Exhibited organizational skills and abilities to ensure a well-managed program.
- Bilingual preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. equivalent.
WIAA standards require all coaches to complete sport specific WIAA coaching standard courses by the third week of the season.
The Moses Lake School District #161 does not discriminate in any programs or activities on the basis of sex, race, creed, religion, color, national origin, age, veteran or military status, sexual orientation, gender expression or identity, disability, or the use of a trained dog guide or service animal and provides equal access to the Boy Scouts and other designated youth groups. Inquiries regarding compliance and/or grievance procedures may be directed to the school district’s Title IX, Affirmative Action, and Equal Opportunity officer, Barbara Shimek, 1620 S Pioneer Way, Moses Lake, WA, 98837, 509.793.7725, Email: email@example.com OR Section 504/ADA Coordinator, Dave Balcom, 1620 S Pioneer Way, Moses Lake, WA 98837, 509.793.7699, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.