Coach USA, a leader in the Transportation Industry, is looking for experienced, knowledgeable mechanics to join our team here in Elizabeth NJ to assist in maintaining our fleet of Vanhools and MCI busses. Mechanics are required to diagnose and repair air brake systems, valving and plumbing, diagnose and repair electrical starting and charging systems, and diagnose and repair air supply, air suspension and air operated accessory systems on a daily basis, along with any other jobs required.
Ideal candidates for this position must possess the following:
- Ability to work a flexible schedule
- Experience in working with CDL vehicles
- Experience in areas of preventive maintenance and repair is required
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Adjust and reline brakes, align wheels, tighten bolts, and screws and reassemble equipment.
- Attach test instruments to equipment and read dials and gauges in order to diagnose malfunctions
- Examine and adjust protective guards, loose bolts and specified safety devices
- Perform routine maintenance such as changing oil, check batteries, pressure gauges etc;
- Medical and Dental insurance
- Paid vacation and holidays
- Competative salary
In compliance with Federal and State equal employment opportunity laws, qualified applicants are considered for all positions without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, marital status, veteran status, non-job related disability or any other protected group status.