Provide IT system, hardware and software support and maintenance for COM IT existing legacy systems.
Perform break fix of identified IT issues.
Provide support, management and installation services for desktop and server operating systems.
Work in cooperation with the current contractors as well as other COM staff.
Troubleshoot tickets escalated from the helpdesk regarding network issues.
Develop software using mainframe tools.
Troubleshoot existing code using standard practices
Participate in regular team planning meeting to receive tasking and provide status.
Participate in monthly status meetings to include providing a monthly status.
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in the field of application development
- Advanced knowledge of mainframe programming and debugging platforms & utilities; COBOL, CICS, DB2, and JCL.
- Experience should demonstrate progressively more challenging and complex applications of COBOL, CICS, and DB2 in the areas of coding, testing, debugging, documenting, maintaining, and modifying complex applications programs
- Functional knowledge of programming and debugging tools such as File Aid, Abend Aid and Expediter
- Previous experience with financial and/or tax systems.
- Previous experience with mainframe advanced function printing.
5 year contract