POSITION SNAPSHOT: Ensures guests have an unparalleled experience by providing fast, friendly service and being attentive to guests’ needs.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
- Deliver an unparalleled guest experience through the best combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for celebrating all out fun.
- Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all problems or unusual matters of significance. Takes prompt corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses of action.
- Creates a warm, fun atmosphere for guests and team members.
- Adheres to company’s sanitation procedures.
- Maintains responsibility for personal bank and ensures all financial transactions are accurate by operating credit card machines correctly, calculating and returning appropriate change, and maintaining adequate cash and coin for making change.
- Follows alcohol awareness procedures for preventing intoxication and dealing with intoxicated guests.
- Assesses guest demeanor and identifies when behavior should be called to the attention of a Manager.
- Serves guests primarily in Viewpoint and Midway areas, including games and billiard areas.
- Greets newly seated guests’ in a friendly and timely manner.
- Accurately takes guests’ food and drink orders.
- Maintains a thorough understanding of all menu items and is able to answer questions regarding food and drink items and their preparation.
- Enters orders into Micros quickly and in proper sequence, using appropriate modifications and charges.
- Ensures food is properly garnished and delivers trays to designated tables server’s own section, as well as other sections in the restaurant, as needed.
- Works quickly and efficiently adhering to “Full hands in, Full hands out” philosophy.
- Assists in party set up and breakdown.
- Assists other team members as needed or as business dictates.
- Busses and resets tables as needed.
- Responsible for all sales on personal Micros keys and completing station sidework at the beginning and end of their shift.
- Participates in all incentives and contests, driving sales and promoting the brand.
- Follows portion guidelines to ensure cost control, while maximizing the guest experience.
- Ensures ongoing guest satisfaction by checking back after delivery of food, maintaining drink levels, removing clutter, pre‐bussing as necessary, and responding to guest needs in a timely manner.
- Keeps station clean, sets up and takes down station tables appropriately.
- Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company Team Members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious working climate and help keep high morale, productivity, and efficiency/effectiveness.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this position, the team member will regularly be required to:
- Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
- Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting conditions.
- Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
- Bend and stoop while serving guests.
- Listen to hear guests’ orders and needs, and then communicate with guests verbally and with other Team Members verbally via Micros system.
- Read and write handwritten notes.
- Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
- Must be friendly and able to smile frequently.
- Restaurant and/or bar experience preferred, but not required.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so classified in this position.