We encourage you to use your own personality and creativity to support and represent the Helen's brand. Utilize your strong communication and leadership skills in a fun, fast paced growing restaurant business.
About Helen Fitzgerald's:
So, why come to work for Helen's? Money. Fame. Glory. Discounts. The secret sauce recipe.
Whatever your reason, Syberg's Family of Restaurants is the place to be if you're looking to become a part of a team, and a family. We encourage ongoing server training to become proficient in multiple stations and promote career growth. At Syberg's, we take pride in a job well done by delivering delicious food and attentive service, every guest, every time!
A day in the life...
As a waitress, you should welcome customers with a smile, a friendly greeting, and attend to their needs in an efficient manner. You must listen to customers' requests and try your best to accommodate those requests. A successful server has the ability to stay calm in difficult situations, keeps a cool head, does not take things personally, and always stays professional no matter what the situation.
No two days are alike and no matter how busy things may get: we are a group of people who promote teamwork, encourage a fun work environment, and share common goals of making our guest's experience memorable. Providing service to our guest is an important part of your job and how well you perform these functions will not only promote the success of our restaurant but will also reflect the cash in your pocket.
At the end of the day, guests go home happy and look forward to coming back; you make money and have job security.
- Keep a positive attitude. Restaurants can be busy, stressful places but you remain cool under pressure with the ability to work quickly and efficiently to ensure our guest's experience is great!
- Consider every guest an asset. We are dependent on the guests choosing our restaurant and strive for them to visit again.The food and service we give today, affects how busy we are tomorrow!
- Assess and meet the guests' needs. Not everyone has the same needs so you need to be flexible.
- Be prepared and ready to learn. This requires you to come to work on time and ready to work with a "Get it done" attitude. You are eager to learn new duties and responsibilities to advance your career.
- Work with a team of professionals. You enjoy working with others and through collaboration, our kitchen team turns out delicious food. Sometimes this means being flexible and using your knowledge to help others.
- Exhibit clean work habits and understand your shared ownership of keeping a safe and clean work area.
Pay and Benefits
Competitive hourly pay
Career Growth: In the last five years, we have opened 4 new restaurants, which means there is plenty of opportunity for job growth. The majority of our supervisory and management roles are filled internally.
Perks: Employee-exclusive events, Fun atmosphere, and MORE
How to apply
Fill out the application and submit your resume.Shortly after, you will receive an email prompting you to take a 15-20 minute assessment.0