COG Finance Coop - Wilmington(
Chubb is the world’s largest publicly traded property and casualty insurer. With operations in 54 countries, Chubb provides commercial and personal property and casualty insurance, personal accident and supplemental health insurance, reinsurance and life insurance to a diverse group of clients. The company is distinguished by its extensive product and service offerings, broad distribution capabilities, exceptional financial strength, underwriting excellence, superior claims handling expertise and local operations globally.
Provide assistance in maintaining the financial records of the Delaware Holding Companies / Service Company and provide assistance with the US Based Cost Center Expense Process for Home Office.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support the Cover Direct Expense Charge out process where needed (invoicing, maintenance of annual service agreements, etc).
- Prepare and record various intercompany expense transactions.
- Reconcile intercompany payables / receivables for the Delaware Holding Companies.
- Assist with the preparation of quarterly trail balance review packages to ensure balances are fully supported, explained, and documented.
- Assist with the preparation of the annual GAAP financial statements along with footnote disclosures
- Prepare quarterly balance sheet flux analysis and IQ supplemental schedules for various holding companies
- Provide assistance with Foreign Currency Analysis Reporting and Capital Management as needed.
- Provide support for quarter closing activities and other requests as needed.
- Working towards BA/BS in Accounting or Finance
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.