Primary responsibilities include:
- Performs web development within Cold Fusion utilizing the Model-View-Controller (MVC) architecture.
- Perform development based on new requirements, bug fixes, STIG Implementation, IAVA/IAVB fixes.
- Performs technical support focused on the development, operation, management, and enforcement of security capabilities for software running on government systems.
- Assist with requirements gathering and documentation.
- Assist in all forms of testing (i.e., unit to regression).
- Assist in all training, troubleshooting, deployments (local and external), and documentation efforts.
- Assist with database development and documentation as it relates to the web applications.
- Other duties as assigned.
- A minimum of eight (8) years of experience in the design, development, and maintenance of web applications using the MS SQL database within the MS Windows Operating system environment.
- Experience with web development using ColdFusion and ColdBox, MVC coding architecture, Agile methodology SCRUM.
- Experience with JIRA Service Desk, JIRA Software and Bit Bucket, or comparable issue tracking products.
- Experience in Web Services REST API SOAP.
- A Secret clearance with the ability to obtain and maintain a Top-Secret clearance.
- Ability to travel CONUS/OCONUS with the ability to meet all deployment requirements for OCONUS locations (i.e., Afghanistan and Kuwait).
- Experience with or knowledge of performing web development utilizing Coldbox and CommandBox.
- Experience with JSON, XML and Elastic Search (Indexing).
- Experience with ORM Object Relational Model.
- Experience with the software development lifecycle: requirements gathering, development, testing, deployment, bug tracking, and reporting.
- Experience developing web application using the client/server paradigm.
- Experience working with Microsoft Internet Information Services (IIS).
- Experience withVue.js. Angular or REACT.
- Experience working with Microsoft SQL Server as a backend database solution for storing and presenting data through the UI.
- Strong background in testing and troubleshooting complex issues.
- Experience with version control systems such as GIT and BitBucket.
- DOD 8570 IAT Level II or Security Plus.
- Experience with WEAT (Weapons Technical Intelligence Exploitation and Analysis Tool).