Keystone Credit Services LLC, part of the Smoker & Company family of companies, is a fast-paced collection agency located in Lititz, PA. Our mission is to meet the total debt collection needs of our clients while maintaining the highest standards of quality and performance.
We are currently seeking motivated Collections Agents to join our team, working on the phone in a fast-paced office environment. Collections Agents are responsible for working commercial and consumer accounts and obtaining maximum results while preserving a professional creditor to customer relationship.
We offer a generous compensation plan that includes a base hourly rate, commissions and bonuses for meeting and exceeding established goals. Additional benefits include Life and Health Insurance, 401K and paid time off! We work a set schedule, so our team never has any surprises.
Our Collections Agent responsibilities include:
- Skip tracing, locating and contacting debtors
- Meeting performance goals
- Planning a course of action to recover outstanding debts
- Negotiating payment plans and automatic payments
- Investigating and resolving discrepancies
- Working an average of 200 accounts per day through incoming and outbound calls
Our Ideal Candidate will have:
- A strong background in customer service, preferably over the phone
- A Professional attitude
- Basic PC skills (e.g. data entry, etc.)
- Proficient reading, writing abilities (e.g. proper spelling/grammar, etc.)
- A strong work ethic and integrity
- Excellent voice clarity
- The ability to be polite and courteous while maintaining the confidence to control the conversation
- The ability to work independently and efficiently in a call center environment without distraction
- Strong, effective communication, problem-solving and negotiation skills
- Effective time management and multitasking skills
** Third-party collections experience as well as FDCPA and FCRA training is a plus! **
The ability to work in the United States immediately is required.
Smoker & Company is an equal opportunity employer.