At Mobile Mini, we believe that providing the best service and products starts with hiring the best people and investing in them. After all, it’s the people who make it happen!
We are currently seeking a Collections Analyst who is customer-service driven with the ability to multi-task. This individual will provide support and coordination to the billing function of our Accounts Receivable team. The primary focus of this position is to handle/collect on customers’ past due accounts.
What You’ll Do as a Collections Analyst:
- Collection of accounts that carry a balance greater than $10,000
- Carry a portfolio of accounts between 300 to 700 customers
- May have accounts that are high profile, or classified as National Accounts
- Use Get Paid system, following a pre-defined strategy, emailing or calling customers as necessary.
- Reply to customers with a sense of urgency and high customer service level
- Escalate accounts to branches and/or management when issues arise
- Reconcile accounts that are more complex in nature, higher volume of invoices
- Serve as an escalation source for accounts handled by Collection Specialist I
- Assist in training of new hires and on-going training of existing employees
- Assist in providing metrics for the team as necessary
- Other duties as assigned. Regular attendance is required to fulfill the essential functions of the job.
What You'll Need to be a Successful Collections Analyst:
- High School Diploma or GED
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in commercial collections or corporate customer service in an office environment, required
- High degree of attention to detail
- Intermediate computer skills including Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multitask
- Communicate clearly: both verbal and written with a professional demeanor
What We Offer:
- Full benefits
- Annual Company Bonus
Mobile Mini, is committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability, or any other protected status with respect to recruitment, hiring, promotion and other terms and conditions of employment. Mobile Mini takes affirmative action in support of this policy to employ and advance in employment individuals who are minorities, women, disabled, and veterans. Disclaimer: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by associates assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed as an exhaustive list of all responsibilities, duties, and skills required of personnel so classified. All personnel may be required to perform duties outside of their normal responsibilities from time to time, as needed.
Mobile Mini is an equal employment affirmative action employer. If you need accommodation for any part of the application process because of a medical condition or disability, please call the Mobile Mini HR Service Center at 480-894-6311 to let us know the nature of your request.