Role: Collections Coordinator
Duration : 3 months Contract
Location: Dublin, Ohio, 43017
Weekly hours: 40 hours
- Fulfill customer requests regarding invoice copies and statements.
- Typical AR type duties: ability to make outbound calls to customer accounts, projects, researching/resolving accounts receivable issues with customers.
- Resolve issues with other Client's teams.
- 10 key, data entry
- Strong excel experience - experience with Vlook up and formulas helpful
- Outlook and systems experience
- Ability to work between systems and internet efficiently
- Strong written communication skills and phone skills
- Detail oriented
- Ability to work on multiple projects
- Adaptability to frequent changes
- Strong organization skills.
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications is expected
- Familiarity with additional software programs is valued
- A minimum of a high school diploma