Start your CAREER with Check Into Cash!
- Leader in the industry
- Opportunities for advancement
- Great Work/Life Balance
- No Sunday Hours and Major Holidays off
- Paid Vacation
- Benefits including health, dental, vision and a 401(k)
- Comprehensive Training provided
- Make outbound calls to initiate customer contact
- Answer inbound phone calls from delinquent customers.
- Negotiate payment plans/arrangements to best benefit the customer and the company.
- Provide thorough, efficient and accurate account updates on computer files for each call made or received.
- Maintain quality and accuracy for compliance.
- Assist customers in finding a resolution
- Ensure all customer information is correct, including phone numbers and addresses.
- Follow up on accounts to ensure payments are made.
- Maintain the highest level of confidentiality regarding personally identifiable information.
- High School Diploma
- Must have previous collections experience, two or more years
- Self-starter who can prioritize tasks and stay organized
- Excellent problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to follow established policies, procedures, and training guidelines.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Strong mathematical skills, ability to calculate and understand interest and fee rates.
Candidates must be available between the hours of 8:00AM – 8:30PM