- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational practices within assigned discipline.
- Requires 5-7 years minimum prior collections experience.
- Requires 5 years minimum of leading a collections team
- High School Diploma or GED Required
- Complete knowledge of consumer and or mortgage products.
- Complete knowledge of Fair Debt Collection Act, Collection Laws and Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Thorough knowledge of investor/insurer agency relationships and guidelines.
- Experience with federal, state and agency compliance as it relates to default management.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.