- Understands basic management approaches such as work scheduling, prioritizing, coaching and process execution.
- Typically requires broad job knowledge of technical or operational practices within assigned discipline.
- Requires 5-7 years minimum prior relevant experience leading a Collections team
- Bachelor's Degree equivalent combination of education and experience
- Expertise in general collections techniques, settlement, bankruptcy and litigation negotiations Thorough knowledge of business to integrate strategies and link financial goals and organizational profitability Thorough understanding of EFD’s general business strategy as compared to competitors Proven experience in staff development, job performance management and organizational development Proven track record and ability to establish milestones and meet objectives Excellent computer skills and proficiency in LAN network, Microsoft Office software, and lease accounting packages Ability to prioritize workload while remaining aware of time-sensitive tasks Ability to delegate assignments Ability to communicate effectively with all levels of management Ability to evaluate and sell alternative solutions Ability to effectively influence outcomes Ability to partner with client groups in a team approach to provide technical expertise in developing business strategy Customer service skills Establish and recommend changes to policies with organizational impact Exercise and continually develop interpersonal work relationships and management skills Negotiation and presentation skills Organizational and prioritization skills Personal computer skills using Microsoft Office software: Word, Excel, Outlook, etc.
- Verbal and written communication skills.
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
Bank of the West is an Equal Opportunity employer and proud to provide equal employment opportunity to all job seekers without regard to any status protected by applicable law. Bank of the West is also an Affirmative Action employer - Minority / Female / Disabled / Veteran.
Bank of the West will consider for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance subject to the requirements of all state and federal laws and regulations.