Zwicker & Associates PC is a national law firm that represents some of the largest creditors in the nation. Growing strong since 1991, Zwicker encompasses a large clientele ranging from major credit card issuers to student loan collections.
As Zwicker continues to grow, we are presently seeking a dynamic Collections Specialist who possesses a minimum of 1 year experience in a fast-paced customer service oriented, call center, or collections environment to join our dynamic team in our Kentucky Office located in Hebron.
Ideally, we seek experienced call center representatives who have at least one year in the collections or customer service/call center environment; however, consideration will be given to those applicants without experience who possess a willingness to learn. Unlimited monthly bonus/income potential!!!
- Comply with Policies and Procedures of Zwicker & Associates, P.C.
- Comply with FDCPA and State Consumer Protection Laws
- Establish contact with borrowers to discuss delinquencies and ability/willingness to pay to identify the appropriate repayment programs/options available to them
- The ability to deal with a variety of personalities and scenarios including but not limited to card members, coworkers and clients
- Record accurate and detailed notes; update account status and card member’s information into computer system.
- Meet or exceed daily, weekly and monthly performance goals, deadlines and objectives
- Strong negotiation skills
- Ability to meet assigned targets
- Effective decision making skills
- Strong listening, interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills
- Excellent work ethic and attendance
- Ability to work efficiently on computerized systems
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment and handle multiple tasks
- Strong command of the English language
Strongly Preferred Skills
- Collection experience
- Previous call center experience in a variety of customer service industries such as loan origination, telemarketing, banking, insurance sales etc.
- Bilingual /written & oral
- Knowledge of the FDCPA and State Consumer protection Laws.
- Be able to lift 5 lbs. or greater
- Be able to sit 90% of the work day at times
- Be able to bend at the waist and be mobile when needed
- Be able to read and comprehend position-specific documents and correspondence
- Be able to communicate in a common language with (or to) individuals or groups verbally and/ or in writing
- Be able to travel occasionally when needed by the most efficient means of transportation
- Be able to operate a computer, phone and/or equivalent devices
- Be able to complete a minimum of a 40 hour flexible workweek schedule
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this position. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Zwicker & Associates, P.C. is committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions of this position. If you wish to seek an accommodation regarding the requirements of this position, please inform Human Resources Management.
This is a full time, full benefit position. Benefit package includes medical, vision, and dental insurance, long term disability insurance, life insurance, compensated time off including paid holidays, and 401K with match.
Salary is an hourly rate plus the potential for a monthly bonus - bonus' are not capped.
No Phone Calls, No Agencies, EOE, Drug free workplace.