Start a Rewarding Career Right After Graduation!
Cavalry Portfolio Services is an entrepreneurial financial services company that specializes in helping consumers get out of debt.
• Learn about consumer credit
• Help people
• Perform challenging work
• Get help with college tuition
• Be rewarded for outstanding performance
• Give back through social responsibility
• Benefit from onsite health and wellness coaching
• Earn a $1000 referral bonus for each friend referred and hired
• Earn an annual retention bonus
Debt collection is a fundamental and essential part of a healthy US economy and Cavalry has established itself as an industry leader due to its customer focus, based upon integrity, respect and attention to compliance with the law. Cavalry’s executive team has worked together for over 20 years and the whole Cavalry team has an average tenure of over 8 years which is reflective of our work environment. Our efforts to educate consumers regarding our company and their financial resolution options, while treating every person with dignity and respect, have laid the foundation to a better understanding by our consumers about their debt situation as well as change their perceptions of our industry as a whole.
As a Resolution Specialist you have the opportunity to learn about consumer credit and make a difference by working with customers creating win-win solutions for repayment of financial obligations. This includes:
• Treating our customers with respect, empathizing with their situation and negotiating an appropriate arrangement.
• Working in a customer service focused call center setting, meeting compliance and production requirements.
In addition to the above Cavalry offers:
* Paid training with continuous development opportunities
* Base pay based on experience plus eligibility for monthly quality assurance bonus (up to $250) and unlimited commission.
* 2 weeks paid vacation, 5 sick/flex days and 6 paid holidays. Additional 3 holidays after 1 year of service.
* Health care and wellness plan
* 100% paid dental plan for all employees
* 401(k) with employer match
* Tuition reimbursement program
* Free on-site parking
* A positive, ethical work environment with active social betterment and cultural committees, which organize fun on/off-site employee events and community charity.
* Have a genuine desire to help people.
* Be open minded and resilient.
* Be able to adapt to new policies and laws.
* Have the ability to negotiate to reach a solution
* Be able to work some Saturdays
Experience in a call center, retail store or other customer facing business is preferred.
***Cavalry is an Equal Opportunity Employer. This company does not and will not discriminate in employment and personnel practices on the basis of race, sex, age, handicap, religion, national origin or other basis prohibited by applicable law.
***Cavalry is committed to maintaining a drug-free workplace in compliance with applicable state and federal laws.
Individual uncapped commission + Monthly QA bonus