Job Title: Paramedic Basic
Location: Collin County - Princeton, TX
Reports To: Operations Supervisor
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
The mission and purpose this position is to compassionately deliver high-quality service and basic, as well as advanced patient care in a professional, caring and cost-effective manner.
This position has a $5000 Sign On Bonus to EXTERNAL APPLICANTS ONLY
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Assess each call situation to determine best course of action and appropriate protocol.
- Utilize medical equipment and procedures including defibrillator, EKG monitor, oxygen and suction devices, intravenous fluids, CPR and other procedures and medications as required to provide advanced medical care.
- Develop and utilize triage skills to provide optimal efficiency during calls.
- Provide patient care according to clinical protocols and safety requirements.
- Lift and move patients as required to provide optimum care.
- Communicate with receiving facility to receive medical direction and to provide critical information.
- Other duties as defined by the formal job description
High school diploma or equivalent (GED). Some advanced education preferred.
Current state Paramedic License.
Possess a valid State Driver’s License.
Current Basic Cardiac Life Support (BCLS/CPR), ACLS, PALS or PEPP, ITLS or PHTLS Provider
Driving record in compliance with AMR Safety and Driving policy.
Global Medical Response and its family of companies including American Medical Response is an Equal Opportunity Employer including Veterans and Disabled