Mitchell is a trusted software provider to the collision repair industries. We provide technology and services that simplify repair processes with best in class collision software and services.
Our solutions simplify and automate the collision repair process, increasing productivity, accuracy, and efficiency. Mitchell’s Auto Physical Damage division has the experience, specialized expertise and software solutions a collision center needs to deliver the best possible outcomes.
Mitchell is headquartered in San Diego, California, and has approximately 2,000 employees.
Our auto repair software helps:
- Collision Repair Estimating Software
- Mitchell Cloud Estimating creates estimates that are accurate and verifiable with database accuracy that are accepted industry wide
- Diagnostic Scanning Solution
- Mitchell Diagnostics is designed specifically for the collision repair and automotive claims process.
- OEM Repair Information
- Mitchell’s Integrated Repair Procedures give customers access to critical Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEM) repair data and procedures, so technicians can find information instantly.
- Collision Repair Shop Management System
- Mitchell RepairCenter™ brings together tools to help you better manage your repairs, your customer’s satisfaction and your business.
We seek candidates who are able to identify and close business with new customers and upsell into our existing accounts. Successful hires will drive new business through:
- Sharing new ideas and perspectives with the customers during the sales interaction
- Aligning our customer’s business priorities with Mitchell’s capabilities
- Educating our customers on industry trends and best practices
- Understanding the customer’s unique decision making process and
- Influencing decision-makers towards a favorable outcome
- Develop and execute a business/territory plan to maximize opportunities to achieve sales targets and key objectives.
- Provide regular forecasts for his/her assigned territory.
- Negotiate and close new business.
- Present a meaningful ROI to the customer by understanding of the customer’s priorities, competitors, industry trends and positioning Mitchell’s solutions and capabilities to them.
- Provide consultative services, conduct demonstration test drives and keep customers informed of new releases.
- Track the progress and status of your customers on an on-going basis to ensure customer satisfaction and assure that committed schedules are met.
- 5+ years of related experience
- Proven results in meeting and exceeding sales targets/quotas sales or ranking in top 10% of sales organization.
- Ability to reframe and challenge the way customers view their businesses.
- Skill in driving two-way communication.
- Comfort level in applying pressure to the customer and preempting stakeholder objectives.
- Ability to link the value of product/solution being sold to the customer’s business priorities.
- Use of structured process for identifying key decision-makers and their top priorities.
- Comfort level in discussing pricing.
- Skilled presenter and negotiator.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Suite required; preferred experience in SalesForce.
- Willing to travel up to 75% of the time.
Mitchell International, an equal opportunity employer, values the diversity of our workforce and the knowledge of our people. Mitchell will not discriminate against an applicant or employee on the basis of race, color, religion, national origin, ancestry, sex/gender, age, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state or local law.