Body Shop Repair Technicians / Collision Repair Techs
The Hertrich Family of Automobile Dealerships is expanding to Bear, DE in a prime location on the corner of Rt.1 and Rt. 40. We are building a new State-of-the Art Collision Center with 28,000 square foot of climate-controlled production space, and indoor estimating.
Come be a part of our growing, world class team Join the Best.....the largest dealer group on the Eastern Shore!
We offer all of our Body Shop Techs / Collision Repair Techs:
- Uncapped earning potential with extremely competitive salariesand incentives
- Full benefit package available after 90 days including Medical, Vision, Dental, Life Insurance and more
- 401K Plan with Employer Match
- Monday- Friday work schedule to promote work/family balance
- Paid every Friday
- Longevity Bonus
- Paid Vacation, Holidays, and Personal Days
- Employee Purchase Discounts
- Training and Career Advancement
What are the day-to-day Auto Body Tech/Collision Repair Technicians Responsibilities?
- Repairs all major makes and models of automobiles and light trucks, medium duty trucks
- Able to do all auto body frame repairs and fiberglass repairs
- Maintains a clean and organized work area at all times
- Ability to be a motivated and dependable team player
- Other duties deemed necessary by management
Auto Body Repair Tech Qualifications are:
- 2+ years minimum of continued experience in a Collision Center or Auto Body Shop, required
- Ability to work with minimum supervision in a fast-paced shop
- ICAR or ASE Certification a plus, but not required with paid training program available
- HS Diploma / GED required
- Must have your own tools
- Valid license with few to no points on driving record
Hertrich is dedicated to actively helping our communities through national and local charities including our Hertrich Hires Heroes, Hertrich Helps Heroes, USO, Autism, Alzheimer's, Boys and Girls Club, local hospitals, education partners including Teacher-of-the Year, just to name a few.
"Offers of employment are conditional. Candidates must successfully complete a Pre-Employment Drug Screening, Criminal Background Check, and Motor Vehicle Record Check. A criminal record will not automatically disqualify an applicant from employment. We are a drug-free workplace. We are an EEO/ AA employer. Job seekers will be given consideration without regard to their disability or protected veteran status."