Job Title: Buyer Agent
Compensation: See below
Location: Denver, Colorado
What is Homie?
Homie is everything that 90’s slang implies, and yes, we all call each other “Homie”. We are a group of hard-working, friendly people focused on disrupting the Real Estate Industry by simplifying the process and saving our customers (on average) $10,000.
Homie launched in 2015 and has grown to be the #1 listing broker in the state of Utah. Our full-stack software platform (website and mobile app) streamlines the process from contract to close, eliminating high fees and commissions along the way. With real estate, home loans, and insurance services, Homie is disrupting an industry and making buying and selling a home a more simple, enjoyable, and affordable option.
Homie’s Marketing Engine engages interested customers so all our professionals spend ALL of their time doing one thing - helping the customer. No prospecting, no schmoozing, and no back-scratching. Our success in Utah has led to expansions in Arizona (2019), Nevada (2020), Idaho (2020), and Colorado. Our ambitions certainly don't stop here; join our team as we continue to disrupt the home-buying experience and change the real estate industry nationwide!
- Disruption: Real Estate is ready for improvement; time to change it! Come build with us!
- Loyalty: To our customers, to your teammates, and Homie to its employees
- Work Life Balance: We want you to have a life outside of Homie
- Humility: We all have more to learn
What’s it like to be a Buyer’s Agent at Homie?
Homie is looking for Colorado-licensed real estate agents to join our team as Buyer Agents. The Buyer Agent position at Homie will work with the Buyer Team leader to ensure customers can tour homes while adhering to all Real Estate Division rules, regulations, and best practices. You will gain unrivaled access to Homie’s growing customer base, working for a disruptive technology company that does hundreds of deals a month.
- Work with Buyer Team Leader to manage showings for a specific geography
- Review showing requests, manage client needs and monitor interested properties on MLS
- Call all potential clients, handle any client concerns, and work with clients’ schedules
- Hustle down your own leads and close the ones Homie provides
Ideal Candidate Profile:
We want someone who loves tech and appreciates how it makes life better. We want someone who will grow with our vision and help lead the company to success. And most importantly, we want someone enjoyable to work with, who checks their ego and often puts others’ needs first. Additionally, our ideal candidate is a hustler who will make time to get their clients into homes with short notice and isn’t afraid to work nights and weekends.
- Must have a current Colorado Real estate license
- Real estate contract experience preferred
- Real estate CRM experience a plus
- Willingness to learn new tools, systems, and technologies
- People-oriented, positive and customer-focused attitude
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Outstanding organizational and time management skills
We understand joining a new team and building a strong pipeline takes time, don't worry Homie has your back.
Our compensation packages are set up to keep food on the table as you grow your business. You will receive a guaranteed amount of money each month.
This allows time for training on all the amazing tools homie has to offer without stressing over the power bill. Happy to discuss the details with qualified candidates during your first interview.
Homie also provides:
- Medical benefits and stock options (per company policy)
- Homie covers all required fees related to the MLS, association memberships, licensing, and required education to maintain your license
- Homie does NOT charge other fees to agents annually or per deal