Freelance, Contracted, Mid-Level Experience
The editorial team at Valnet Inc. is looking for a dedicated remote Editor to provide comics-related coverage at ScreenRant.com.
Are you a pop-culture enthusiast dedicated to staying up-to-date with the latest comic book news and rumors? Are you a self-starting, hard-working and dynamic writer who can investigate, research and produce compelling news copy to tight deadlines and strict editorial standards?
If so, then we need you!
As a freelance features editor for Screen Rant, you will work with a dedicated editorial team to create original and informative articles that our discriminating audience demands, with the eye-catching aesthetic they crave.
Want to turn your passion for our beloved nerd culture into a stable writing gig? Do you think you'd like a great fit for our team? Apply to join the Screen Rant Comics Team today!
- Edit/Write a minimum of 10 features articles daily;
- Take a lead on writing and help edit and publish comics-based content for Screen Rant;
- Flexible hours weekly to help write and edit comic features content for our comic team;
- Responsible for quickly mastering the editorial and formatting guidelines of Screen Rant to help manage the comics team;
- Stay up to date on the latest comic releases and storylines past and present of US comics.
- Cover Letter
Applicants must be highly motivated and possess the following requirements:
- Relevant experience in writing and editing
- Broad working knowledge of comics history, an expert on comic book characters past and present.
- Must have strong knowledge of Marvel and/or DC comics
The hiring team at Screen Rant will be back to you as soon as possible if we think you'd make a solid addition to the team. Only applications containing relevant writing samples will be considered.
Link to our website: www.screenrant.com
Powered by JazzHR