Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing solutions to accelerate the lifecycle of innovation. Our bold mission is to help customers solve some of the world’s most complex problems by providing actionable information and insights that reduce the time from new ideas to life-changing inventions in the areas of science and intellectual property. We help customers discover, protect and commercialize their inventions using our trusted subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise.
We now have more than 8,500 colleagues in over 40 countries worldwide, and we work with over 200 partners to deliver value and success for our customers. Today, Clarivate is a publicly traded company, listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CCC.
Clarivate is committed to building, nurturing, and developing a diverse culture of belonging where new colleagues can bring their authentic self to work every day! Join us!
- To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by achieving the desired retention targets and upselling them when possible
- Forecast accurately your direct manager with constant communication throughout each month
- Work efficiently with customers and leads to ensure you are following Clarivate’s sales cycle that includes a defined process in Salesforce.
- Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of Clarivate Analytics products that are sold to the user base.
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how we can successfully position ourselves against them.
- Actively participate in team meetings and events and share your customer, product and sales knowledge with the wider team.
- Maintain adequate telephone and WebEx meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management.
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
- Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A self-starter who is not afraid of taking the initiative and generating their own ideas on how to find
and grow new business
- Persistent and motivated to overachieve against target
- Excellent sales, account management and leadership skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- General knowledge and understanding of utilizing SFDC
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Desire to grow in your career and work in a fast pace environment
- 4-year undergraduate college degree or relevant work experience
- 2 years of sales experience
- Knowledge of the Life Sciences / pharmaceutical industry in the US. is a plus
- Knowledge of software/information solutions into the Pharmaceutical sectors
- Positive & friendly attitude
- Curious, flexible and competitive
- Enthusiastic and energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Proficiency in WebEx, Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications is preferred
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.