Clarivate™ is a global leader in providing trusted information and insights to accelerate the pace of innovation. We offer subscription and technology-based solutions coupled with deep domain expertise that cover the entire lifecycle of innovation – from foundational research and ideas to protection and commercialization.
Today, we’re setting a trail-blazing course to help customers turn bold ideas into life-changing inventions. Our portfolio consists of some of the world’s most trusted information brands, including the Web of Science™, Cortellis™, Derwent™, CompuMark™, MarkMonitor™ and Techstreet™.
We employ 5,500 colleagues in more than 40 countries.
Clarivate is a public company. We are listed on the New York Stock Exchange under the ticker NYSE:CCC.
At Clarivate, we believe human ingenuity can transform the world and improve our future. That’s why we harness our global reach, curate our content, and invest in best-in-class technology and people.
Join the team that is improving the way the world creates, protects, and advances innovation.
- To achieve/exceed territory sales plan by actively prospecting for new customers along with renewing and up selling current customers
- Forecast accurately to your direct manager with constant communication throughout each month
- Work efficiently with customers and leads to ensure you are following Clarivate’s sales cycle that includes a define process in Salesforce.
- Be constantly learning and improving upon your understanding of the relevant set of Clarivate Analytics products that are sold to the user base.
- Ensure you have a strong understanding of competitor products and services and how we can successfully position ourselves against them.
- Actively participate in team meetings and events and share your customer, product and sales knowledge with the wider team.
- Maintain adequate telephone and MS Teams meeting volumes as defined by Sales Management.
- Responsible for creating and updating account profiles, providing quotes and booking deals in Salesforce.com.
- Identify potential targets and contact lists for core job roles within existing clients
Ideal Candidate Profile:
- A self-starter who is not afraid of taking the initiative and generating their own ideas on how to find
and grow new business
- Persistent and motivated to overachieve against target
- Excellent sales, account management and leadership skills
- Great organization and time management skills
- General knowledge and understanding of utilizing SFDC
- The ability to work well within a team environment
- Desire to grow in your career and work in a fast pace environment
- Bachelors Degree or equivalent work experience
- Minimum 2 years of sales experience
- Bi-lingual English/Spanish is a must
- Outstanding Customer service and relationship building a must
- Previous experience in Information Technology, Legal Services, Pharmaceuticals, or Information Services field would be a plus
- Experience in the Intellectual Property and trademark protection is a plus
- Positive & friendly attitude
- Curious, flexible and competitive
- Enthusiastic and energetic self-starter
- Ability to work independently and contribute in a team environment
- Proficiency in MS Teams, Salesforce.com, MS Word, PowerPoint, and Excel applications is preferred
It is the policy of Clarivate to provide equal employment opportunity (EEO) to all persons regardless of age, color, national origin, citizenship status, physical or mental disability, race, religion, creed, gender, pregnancy, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and/or expression, genetic information, marital status, status with regard to public assistance, veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law. In addition, Clarivate will provide reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.