Bentley Systems is the leading global provider of software solutions to engineers, architects, geospatial professionals, constructors, and owner-operators for the design, construction, and operations of infrastructure. Bentley’s MicroStation-based engineering and BIM applications, and its digital twin cloud services, advance the project delivery (ProjectWise) and the asset performance (AssetWise) of transportation and other public works, utilities, industrial and resources plants, and commercial and institutional facilities.
Bentley Systems employs more than 3,500 colleagues, generates annual revenues of $700 million in 170 countries, and has invested more than $1 billion in research, development, and acquisitions since 2012. From inception in 1984, the company has remained majority-owned by its five founding Bentley brothers. Bentley shares transact by invitation on the NASDAQ Private Market; strategic partner Siemens AG has accumulated a non-voting minority stake. www.bentley.com
Bentley is looking for a Commercial Account Manager to join our Commercial Account team in the Greater Philadelphia Area. This individual will thrive in a fast-paced, quota-driven, sales environment, be self-motivated and have previous experience in business-to-business sales. If this sounds like you, we need to talk!
Location: Exton, PA, Houston, TX or San Diago, CA
In this role, you will:
- Identify, maximize, and close opportunities in an assigned Territory
- Build a continuous and predictable pipeline documented in CRM
- Connect accounts and prospects with Product experts
- Connect accounts with Subscription team for more efficient renewals
- Execute calling campaigns and lead generation campaigns through product-based offers
- Travel onsite to users when necessary to further the sales process
- Give Presentations to C-level executives and stakeholders to users when necessary
- Cover approximately 1,000 accounts assigned in a geography. Route user inquires accordingly to the proper departments within Bentley.
- Establish and develop business relationships in existing and new accounts.
- Execute targeted campaigns to prospect software solutions and services to companies that design, build, and operate infrastructure in the Territory. (specifically our document management solution, asset management solution and our 4D/5D virtual digital construction and planning software)
- Respond to leads/prospects researching company solutions via corporate websites, trade-shows, seminars and collaborative sourcing efforts.
- Utilize company CRM and Reporting systems to manage accounts, contacts, leads, opportunities, and forecast.
- Maintaining a high knowledge level of the company's products and services.
- Adhere to an outlined Bentley Sales Process from Prospecting to completion of sale, and document all emails and communications in the CRM system.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree and/or 4 years+ of work experience in related sales positions.
- Exposure to Multi-national software companies and software subscription sales models.
- Ability to follow a clearly defined sales process.
- Written and Verbal Business-level communication skills in English. One or more of the following languages is a plus – French, Dutch, Swedish, Finnish, Norwegian, Polish, Czech, Lithuanian, Latvian, German, Italian, and/or Spanish.
- A polite, confident and friendly manner and a positive attitude.
- Conscientious, disciplined, organized, credible, and adaptable sales professionals only.
- Software proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required. SAP experience a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Minorities/Females/Veterans/Disabled
Bentley is an equal opportunity employer and considers for employment all qualified applicants without regard to race, color, sex, disability, protected veteran status, religion, national origin, age or any other protected characteristic. Additional information about your rights as an applicant under the law may be found by clicking here and here.
We encourage you to request a reasonable accommodation if you are not able to fully use or access our online application system. You can make an accommodation request by calling 610-458-5000 or sending us an email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Search Firm Disclosure:
Please be aware Bentley is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. This includes any phone calls or emails. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Bentley via-email, the Internet (including social media) or in any form and/or method for this specific position in the absence of a written recruiting agreement executed by both you and/or your firm and Bentley will be deemed the sole property of Bentley and no fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Bentley.
Nearest Major Market: Philadelphia
Job Segment:Engineer, R&D Engineer, Engineering