The Commercial Administrative Specialist is responsible for performing senior level, specialized administrative duties in one or more areas of expertise for one or more Executives. Work with Executive's team members in accordance of business requirements
Calendar Management (Reviewed weekly; adjustments made as needed)
Expense reporting – submission and review (Monthly; frequent travelers require review more often)
SME assignments – new HH LRM assignment, migration, functional transfers, etc. (Weekly)
Onboarding new hires/Offboarding departing employees
Reporting – Salesforce, Factbook, SMARTs, pipelines, activities/call calendar, etc. (Weekly minimum, but also as needed)
Sales meeting – prep and multimedia/technology (Every other Monday)
Chicago Region client event coordination – Economic Outlook & Client Appreciation (Annual)
Event tickets – Bulls, Blackhawks, Sox and Cubs (Seasonal)
Facilities Management requests – new desk keys, office keys, office space cleaning, etc.
Resolve operational issues (questions asked often)
Supply orders for team Adhoc requests and projects
Coordinate department wide activities.
Ensure all departmental lists/directories and related spreadsheets are kept up to date.
Work with various business administration units in the coordination of operational process improvement projects.
Support all facilities management initiatives including exceptions on moves, office openings and closings.
Knowledge and Skills
- Bachelors degree a plus or seven to ten years of equivalent work experience
- Knowledge of Bank policies and procedures with general knowledge of Bank products, services and organization
- Good understanding of business applications, Word, Excel, Microsoft Outlook, Calendaring and PowerPoint Strong and Windows 10; Salesforce
- Organizational skills with the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to adhere to timeline's and keep team on task
- Ability to prioritize and reprioritize on a daily basis
- Strong problem solving skills, decision maker Event coordinator
- Excellent communication skills;Team Building Skills
- Knowledge of expense reporting, expense management and travel arrangements
- General technical skills – equipment & databases
- Quick learner, asks questions, willingness to help
- Takes initiative
- Displays discretion and confidentiality
- Assertive while remaining professional
- Ability to work under pressure and deliver results
- Problem solving ability
- Ability to multi-task
At BMO Harris Bank we have a shared purpose; we put the customer at the center of everything we do – helping people is in our DNA. For 200 years we have thought about the future—the future of our customers, our communities and our people. We help our customers and our communities by working together, innovating and pushing boundaries to bring them our very best every day. Together we’re changing the way people think about a bank.
As a member of the BMO Harris Bank team you are valued, respected and heard, and you have more ways to grow and make an impact. We strive to help you make an impact from day one – for yourself and our customers. We’ll support you with the tools and resources you need to reach new milestones, as you help our customers reach theirs. From in-depth training and coaching, to manager support and network-building opportunities, we’ll help you gain valuable experience, and broaden your skillset.
To find out more visit us at https://bmoharriscareers.com.
BMO Harris Bank is committed to an inclusive, equitable and accessible workplace. By learning from each other’s differences, we gain strength through our people and our perspectives. BMO Harris Bank N.A. is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected Veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law. Accommodations are available on request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process. To request accommodation, please contact your recruiter.