Global Complex Liquidity Solutioning Associate - CB Global Liquidity Solutions
Commercial Banking (CB) Global Liquidity Solutions is responsible for deposit, investment and cash concentration products offered to JPMorgan clients and the development of client solutions to help optimize liquidity management.
The Liquidity Solutioning function broadly focuses on managing complex liquidity transactions, providing Market insight on Treasury Transformation and liquidity product expertise, sales training and support, identifying market liquidity trends, driving segment initiatives and conducting regular business reviews with stakeholders to drive financial results.
CB provides the complete product offering of JPMorgan Chase, including lending, treasury services, investment banking and investment management to corporations, municipalities, financial institutions and not-for-profit entities with annual revenues generally ranging from $50 million to $2 billion.
This position reports to the Americas & Global Complex Liquidity Solutioning team lead for CB. The position will be aligned with Liquidity Product Solutions Specialists (PSS) supporting a variety of industries with a focus on the Corporate Client Banking and Specialized Industry (CCBSI) Line of Business.
- Assisting Liquidity PSS and Sales teams with the development of complex international/global liquidity solutions for CB clients largely from CCBSI, including product or segment strategy, client proposals & marketing materials and deal structuring.
- Working with Sales and Banking partners across CCBSI and CB International teams on new bids, including cost/benefit analysis, liquidity profitability models, etc.
- Provide training to internal partners including Sales, Client Service, Credit and Implementations as necessary
- Providing technical sales support, including preparation of internal and client-facing materials with analysis of client metrics using established models.
- Updating Internal/External Collateral (Marketing, Training Documents, Client Case Studies as necessary)
- Coordinating with Sales and Banking colleagues for CDMC/Committee materials, specifically pricing and structure for submission and approval.
- Monitoring daily/monthly reports of key metrics for product set to help optimize the P&L of the product set
- Assist with the management of internal and external sales & marketing campaigns to expand client penetration, including development of client-level plans for top clients & prospects.
- Liaise with internal functional groups, including overseas partners, in Product, Sales, Client Service, Implementations and Operations to troubleshoot client issues
- Ad hoc projects as requested
- Minimum three years’ experience in investments and/or wholesale transactional banking products.
- Proven sales, relationship, TS Product, finance or business management experience; Treasury Management experience a plus
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Excellent analytical skills and attention to detail are required
- Inquisitive nature with advanced problem solving and critical thinking capabilities
- Ability to influence and coordinate multiple internal stakeholders to support the product solutions offering
- Team player
- Strong project management skills, including the ability to manage multiple deliverables simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite including Excel, Word and PowerPoint (PitchPro)
- Undergraduate degree required
This position will be based in Dallas or Chicago, with potential consideration for highly experienced candidates from large CCBSI offices such as NYC, Los Angeles, or Atlanta.