JPMorgan Chase & Co. (NYSE: JPM) is a leading global financial services firm with assets of $2 trillion and operations in more than 60 countries. The firm is a leader in investment banking, financial services for consumers, small business and commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
At JPMorgan Chase, Commercial Banking (“CB”) is a top provider of banking services to wholesale clients from small businesses to large, complex businesses with domestic and international needs. CB is comprised of Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI), Corporate Client Banking & Specialized Industries (CCBSI), Real Estate Banking, Commercial Term Lending and Community Development Banking.
Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) is a Commercial Banking business located in 101 offices across the US and Canada. MMBSI provides credit, cash management, capital markets and corporate finance advisory solutions to corporations, municipalities and not-for-profit entities via our Core Banking or Specialized Industries teams. Core Banking teams generally focus on clients with annual revenues of $20 million to $500 million. Within our Specialized Industries practice, we have experts strategically focused on serving businesses within a variety of industry segments, including, but not limited to: Agribusiness, Government, Healthcare and Technology. In MMBSI, our competitive advantages include robust international capabilities, the ability to provide clients with access to world-class investment banking solutions and our focus on industry specialization. These key differentiators, combined with our dedication to personalized service, allow us to build long-term relationships with mid-sized businesses and a wide spectrum of municipalities and not-for-profit entities.
As the financial services industry is rapidly reshaped, the MMBSI Transformation team is focused on defining the future state aspiration centered around its clients and employees – designing and delivering solutions that enable the business to achieve breakthrough impact. The MMBSI Business Transformation Associate is a position within the JPMorgan Chase Commercial Banking team, reporting into theED of MMBSI Business Transformation. We are looking for a strategic, results-focused, innovative, and curious individual to help architect and build the future of the business. You will be working across a variety of hugely diverse and varied teams using a client and employee experience-led approach to create user-centered experiences grounded in the realities of business and technology. These design-thinking focused efforts are workshopped, prototyped, piloted, and scaled across our business. Simply put, we work in multi-disciplinary teams to co-create solutions with clients.
- Co-develop target state aspiration of MMBSI business – client journeys,innovative offerings,banker tools,transformative capabilities,etc.
- Develop understanding ofkey user needs, current state processes, and macro-level trends to architect future state blueprint using a design-centered approach
- Work in inter-disciplinary teams cutting across business, design, and technology in a fully integrated manner
- Create concepts and prototypes to bring to life the art of the possible
- Collaborate closely with seniorcross-functionalstakeholdersto converge and align onfuture state roadmap
- Design, detailuser, business and technical requirements,and guide initiatives to deliver target state MMBSI business aspiration and ensure realization of benefits
- Communicate regular updates to Commercial Bank Transformation and MMBSI stakeholders, including presentations, executive summaries, MVP demonstration and KPI progress
Previous expertise and a true passion for design thinking, process reinvention and technology innovation, with proven success contributing to complex, large scale initiatives
3+ years of experience designing and successfully leading large scale operational change management programs; experience within large Financial Services firms preferred
Bachelor’s degree required; MBA or related Master’s Degree is a plus
Demonstrated experience collaborating with multiple teams, coordinating across different cross-functional initiatives, and reaching consensus with diverse stakeholders
Excellent judgment and decision-making ability
Relevant experience in the following areas is preferred: design thinking, technology innovation, digital channels, project management, strategy consulting, risk and control, data and system integration