The Credit Support Specialist coordinates activities between the market and other areas of Wholesale Lending Services (WLS). Activities include loan documentation, loan booking and funding, collateral release amongst other activities.
- Coordinate all document preparation activities through HotDocs.
- Work jointly with underwriting associate, coordinate document preparation activities involving outside counsel.
- Review draft and executed loan documents such as loan agreement, notes, guaranties, and security documents for accuracy and agreement with approved terms.
- Coordinate with WLS, outside counsel and the Real Estate Transaction Services team to obtain third-party vendor work such as flood zone certifications, title work, insurance certificates, and UCC searches.
- When requested, assist in loan closings directly with the client.
- Download documents from Intralinks when applicable.
- Ensure completeness of loan package and forward package to WLS.
- Notary may be required.
Post Closing Activities
- Route loan documentation to WLS for booking and funding
- Apply fees collected in conjunction with closing and identify missing fees for follow-up with client or subsequent escalation to banker/underwriting associate.
- Follow up directly with Underwriters, Bankers, attorneys and customers to clear documentation exceptions.
- Coordinate with WLS to correct any errors made in on-boarding credit facilities to the loan systems.
- Coordinate with WLS for the release, substitution or addition of collateral
- College degree in Business Administration preferred.
- Excellent verbal, written and organizational skills.
- Detail oriented with ability to multi task and prioritize and work in a team based environment.
- Preferred knowledge of commercial loan documentation. Ability to review commercial loan documents such as loan agreement, notes, guaranties, and security documents for accuracy and agreement with approved terms.
- Preferred knowledge of commercial credit products and credit and commercial loan systems.