Cornerstone Healthcare Group, based in Dallas, Texas, was founded in 1990 and provides excellent healthcare services to our patients, residents and their families.
Our employees make a difference, join us so you can too! We pride ourselves on our quality of care, responsive service, and commitment to excellence. We treat each employee, patient and resident like we would a member of our own family, and measure our success by the direct impact we have on improving the quality of life for our employees, patients and residents.
The Commercial Billing/Collections Representative is primarily responsible for all account follow-up and resolution necessary to receive the expected reimbursement from all payer sources, through routine review of outstanding accounts.
Includes, but is not limited to the following:
- Claims corrections and re-submissions.
- Weekly review and correction of suspended claims.
- Review and documentation of all correspondence and actions.
- Insurance appeals to resolve outstanding payment/collection issues.
- Timely follow-up of outstanding accounts.
- Regular review of aged trial balance.
- Completion of daily production report.
- Other duties as assigned.
High School Degree required, One (1) to two (2) years of college is preferred.
- Minimum 2 years experience billing Medicare, Medicaid and Commercial insurance companies in acute care setting.
- Knowledge of third-party payers, collections laws, F.T.C. rulings, and collection procedures.
- Knowledge of third-party payer billing requirements.
- Knowledge of claims submission process for all major carriers and intermediaries.
- Proficient in the use of personal computer.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations:
Candidates with billing experience for Inpatient Short Term Acute Care Hospital or Long Term Acute Care Hospital billing expereince should apply and contact Cynthia.Stephens@chghospitals.com
- Subsidized Commuting
- Employee Events
- Military Leave
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Paid sick days
- Paid Holidays
- Mobile Phone Discount
- Vacation/paid time off
- Life Insurance
- Employee Referral Program
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Long Term Disability
- Merchandise Discounts
- Prescription Drug Coverage
- Retirement / Pension Plans
- On Site Cafeteria
- Gym Memberships
- Flexible Schedules
- Maternity/Paternity Paid Leave
- Medical, Dental and Vision
- Professional Development
- Free Food and Coffee