Clean Harbors in Houston, TX is looking to add a Commercial Body Shop Painter to their staff of highly skilled painters. The Houston location is a brand new state of the art facility specializing in rebuilding of Heavy Duty Diesel Trucks; including Vacuum Trucks, Tanker Trucks, Tractors and Straight Trucks. The 10 bay state of the art facility is climate controlled with HVAC.
The Commercial Body Shop Painter is primarily responsible for painting of vehicles and equipment. This includes sandblasting of components or entire assets as needed. All preparation such as taping, masking, and other prep work as needed.Duties will also include to receive/stock/pick parts/ship parts in the warehouse.
Why work for Clean Harbors?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages, overtime opportunities and weekly pay structure!
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of full-time employment;
- Group 401K program with company matching component;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of your career;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition reimbursement;
- Positive and safe work environments.
- Ensuring that Health and Safety is the number one priority by complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Painting of various assets and or components as needed;
- Sandblasting of equipment and components;
- Sanding, taping and other prep work as needed;
- Responsible for all painting equipment maintenance, guns, compressors, paint and sand blast booths;
- Provide inventory and inspection reports to management as requested.
- Maintaining the warehouse clean
What does it take to work for Clean Harbors?
- 1+ years of related Commercial painting experience including trucks, trailers, and miscellaneous equipment;
- Experience with sandblasting is an asset;
- Valid driver’s license and clean 3-year MVR;
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines with competing priorities;
- High attention to detail;
- Must be willing to work in an industrial setting.
Join our team today! To learn more about our company, and to apply online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at www.cleanharbors.com/careers
Clean Harbors is the leading provider of environmental, energy and industrial services throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico and Puerto Rico. Everywhere industry meets environment, Clean Harbors is one-site, providing premier environmental, energy and industrial services. We are solving tough problems through innovation and proven methodology – come be part of the solution with us.
Clean Harbors is a Military & Veteran friendly company
We thank all those interested in joining the Clean Harbors team; however only those that complete the online application and meet the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this role.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veterans status or on the basis of disability.