Things you should know about working at Minnesota Building Pros:
- We are all about teamwork! All positions are hands on and we band together when necessary.
- We support each other. We have local and corporate team members to help you along the way and partner on projects as appropriate.
- We are a relaxed atmosphere, this is not a suit and tie environment.
- We work hard. We are a metric driven organization and we are focused on keeping organized and on task.
The Commercial Construction Estimator is responsible for (and not limited to):
- Estimates the amount of materials needed for construction projects according to company policy and local building code.
- Assists salesmen as needed with customer orders and materials lists.
- Handle all Door take-offs.
- Estimate commercial hardware orders.
- Provides assistance to contractors.
- Assist sales staff with blueprint reading and construction procedures.
- Review actual vs. estimated materials on completion of each project.
- Other duties as assigned by location management.
- Health care benefits, starting the first of month after 30 days of employment
- 401(k) with company match
- 6 Paid Holidays and 1 Floating Holiday
- Paid time off
- Employee discount
- We�ll support your educational and career goals with our continuous education programs
We want you to join the team if you can check these boxes:
- You have experience completing commercial construction�estimates
- You are proficient reading blueprints
- You have a strong understanding of measurements and mathematical principals
- You are organized and can focus in an ever changing environment
- You have strong communication skills
If this sounds like the perfect fit for you we hope to hear from you soon.