Job Description:Accountable for managing design and delivery of integrated credit solutions and for underwriting, structuring and negotiating these solutions at the market. Partner closely with client-facing teammates to consult on sales opportunities, and provide the product expertise and consultation necessary to deliver the best possible solution to the client. Also accountable for ensuring that loan decisioning activities meet bank policies and procedures and that work product is delivered in an accurate and timely manner. Interfaces with business partners to achieve defined business objectives.
- 12+ years of Commercial Banking Credit Experience
- 3+ years’ experience managing a credit team
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to handle change and drive results
- Executive Presence required
- Bachelor’s Degree required with Advanced Degree preferred.
Posting Date: 06/21/2019
Chicago, IL, 135 S LA SALLE ST (IL4135),
- United States
Travel: Yes, 25% of the time
Full / Part-time: Full time
Hours Per Week: 40
Shift: 1st shift