As one of the nation's premier wall and ceiling specialty contractors, Precision Walls, Inc. (PWI) offers you an opportunity to join our team. Make a difference and promote the progress of construction! We are seeking experienced Foreman! We seek supervisors of workforce that can preplan, organize, track and audit day to day field operations of workers and hours in commercial drywall systems on-site.
- Enthusiastic about technology, eager to learn, and up for the challenge.
- Dedicated to safety, quality and customer service.
- Must have five (5) years of commercial drywall experience.
- Constantly promoting a positive attitude and proactive problem solving skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly with General Contractors and Customers.
- Ability to be on one or multiple projects and holds themselves to a high standard of excellence
- Accurately prepare all job progress reports indicating completion, material usage, labor utilization and any issues that may have occurred.
- Reports directly to Precision Wall’s General Superintendent or Superintendents.
- Ability to communicate an organized plan of execution for work force to follow.
- Manage workforce by evaluating, placement, monitoring and controlling performance strategically.
- Maintains safe, secure, and healthy work environment by following procedures and company standards.
- Immediately report any issues relative to not having the materials, tools or staff that prevent you from meeting production standards. Also report any issues with other trades that is compromising your work or hindering your progress.
- Assure that all time sheets for workers are accurate and turned in timely, that starting times, quit times, and lunches are timely.
- Responsible to assure that all subcontractor workers are accounted for and signed in and working on assignments. Coordinate direction and issues with subcontractor employees to their designated supervisor to avoid a co-employer issue.
- Works safely and takes action to correct to prevent hazards.
- Other duties as assigned
- Understand drywall and ceiling industry’s materials and methods, and willing to learn
- Excellent organizational skills –sequences & order
- Quality control and material management skills
- Exhibits high attention to detail
- Documentation skills: Daily reports, time cards, work orders, RFI’s
- Punctuality and attendance
- Reliable transportation
- Computer and technology savvy (Tablets, mobile phones)
- Bilingual is a plus (English/Spanish)
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Retirement Plans
- 401K Savings Plan
- Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP)
- Health Plan
- Dental Plan
- Vision Plan
- Flexible Expending Account for healthcare
- Long and Short Term Disability
- Life Insurance
At Precision Walls, Inc. our Company has a track record of hiring, developing, and promoting quality performers of excellent character. We offer our employees competitive wages, a fun TEAM working environment, career growth and advancement opportunities. Our Company invests in each employee to provide them with the resources to succeed, make a difference, and transform their careers. We do more than help build buildings, we help our employees build their own successful futures!
100% Employee Owned
As an employee-owned company, we are passionate and dedicated to working like owners and as a team to enhance the success of the company. We are proud to be able to share in the benefits of our success through our ESOP program.
Precision Walls is an Affirmative Action, Equal Opportunity Employer of women/minorities/disabilities/veterans. We are an e-Verify employer and all candidates must pass a drug test.
Military Friendly Employer
We value the knowledge, skills and abilities you acquired in the military. Whether you are an active serve member transitioning or a military spouse, we want you to consider a rewarding career.