Barrier Compliance Servicesis a national containment contractor that specializes in preventing the spread of fire, smoke, sound, water, and infection in buildings. We are looking for an experienced Commercial Finish Caulking Foreman to oversee crews in new construction throughout the Denver area.
- This is a Working Foreman position... You will work side by side with a small crew (3-6 people) alongside installers
- Foreman will set direction and tasks for the day, coach and train new Installers and hold them accountable while driving productivity and profitability targets
- Communicate project status & forecast to Superintendent and Project Manager
- Prepare project documentation as required (field work orders, weekly summaries, etc)
- Enforce company safety policies and may assist with hiring and corrective action.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working in commercial finish caulking
- Experience with below grade waterproofing, air barrier and/or firestop is a plus
- Must have at least 3 years experience leading crews on commercial construction job sites
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- Must have valid current driver's license and reliable transportation
- Must be able to pass drug tests
- Clean background
- OSHA 10 or 30 card
- Certification to operate Boom Lift / Scissor Lift, etc.
- Competitive pay, based on experience
- Occasional overtime (not required)
- Paid weekly (direct deposit)
- Paid employee health, dental, vision and 401k after waiting period
Equal Opportunity Employer