Commercial HVAC/Refrigeration Technicians wanted on a Full-time or Part-time basis. The individuals in this role will be responsible for fulfilling the assigned duties and responsibilities detailed below.
HVAC/Refrigeration Technician Duties and Responsibilities
- Ability to troubleshoot HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Perform authorized repairs with consideration for our Clients’ operations.
- Perform Preventative maintenance on HVAC and Refrigeration systems
- Complete Work Order service documents both manually and on mobile WO APP
- Complete parts/material runs needed to complete assigned Work Orders
- Present a professional personal appearance and communicate in a professional manner
- Smoking, eating, and fraternizing on Customer premises is prohibited.
- Dispose of HVAC/R failed parts, chemicals, materials or debris from job site in a manner compliant with applicable OHSA and EPA regulatory requirements.
HVAC Technician Requirements and Qualifications
- 3-5 Years’ experience with Commercial HVAC/R systems
- Required daily travel within Ohio as scheduled and/or dispatched
- EPA Certification
- Strong verbal communication skills
- Legible handwriting
- Ohio driver’s licensewith good driving record
- Smartphone or tablet with cell service
- Service-type vehicle
- Industry standard tools, gauges, PPE preferred
- Punctual and able to work with minimum or no direct supervision
- Agree to execute our “Confidentiality Agreement”