ADT Inc. (NYSE: ADT) is a leading provider of security andautomation solutions in the United States and Canada, protecting homes andbusinesses, people on-the-go and digital networks. Making security moreaccessible than ever before, and backed by 24/7 customer support, ADT iscommitted to providing superior customer service with a focus on speed andquality of responsiveness, helping customers feel safer and empowered. ADT isheadquartered in Boca Raton, Florida and employs approximately 19,000 people throughoutNorth America. For more information, visit www.adt.com or followus on Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and Instagram.
- Tracks and records daily/monthly/quarterly commercial installation and service activity to include individual installers' and service tech efforts and results.
- Establishes, maintains and coordinates a high level of quality and timely installation and service to customers for maximum retention.
- Serves as the primary contact for the district installation work force to provide input and feedback related to Corporate Operations for Installation and Service.
- Assists commercial sales force by developing low installation costs and suggesting proper and varied applications of systems and systems designed.
- Conducts meetings monthly. Communicates current installation and service policies and procedures, techniques, demonstration of equipment, new products and services, sales promotions and area advertising.
- Develops and maintains an effective installation and service work force through recruiting, hiring, training, motivating and coaching techniques.
- Key interactions with General Manager, Regional Operations Manager, engineers, fire planners, estimators and sales organization.
- Four-year degree or equivalent related experience
- 5 to 7 years’ progressive management experience in commercial or high volume, high impact operation
- Nicet II Certified
- Ability to successfully handle multiple challenges, prioritize responsibilities, and effectively lead a team
- Ability to think and act strategically
- Attention to detail.
ADT LLC is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer.We are committed to having a diverse and inclusive workforce and do our best tofoster a culture and environment where every employee feels valued. Our goal isto serve our customers and help save lives. We can achieve this goal when wehave the best talent working in an environment where employees feel includedand recognized. Visit us online at jobs.adt.com to learn more.