Commercial Insurance Account Executive
Are you someone who demonstrates leadership and expertise in the design and development of appropriate insurance/risk management programs for clients?
Someone who produces and retains business, develops and maintains strong relationships with clients, prospects, underwriters, and teammates?
If you are this person, you will be responsible for the development of services rendered on assigned accounts.
Below are the details - looking forward to talking with you about this great client company.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
· Retain current clients.
· Annually design and execute an individual business / sales plan.
· Identify and understand client operations, risk and client goals/objectives. Clearly communicate those to underwriters and team members.
· Help client make more informed decisions with respect to risk treatment options.
· Lead the marketing effort.
· Responsible for Client Accounts Receivables.
· Adhere to all agency systems and procedures, including active participation in the company's commitment to quality management and control.
· Achieve significant level of expertise and remain current.
· Accept responsibility for final product and service to client. AE’s may delegate activity but not responsibility
- Develop business partnerships with underwriters which have a high level of integrity, trust, honesty, and creativity.
- Proactively assist team members in their career development as well as be available to help all others in their development.
· Network within the community and centers of influence in order to recognize and maximize business opportunities.
REQUIRED KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
· Ability to contribute positively to a team approach atmosphere.
· Strong negotiation skills.
· Presentation and sales skills.
· Strong technical knowledge.
· Ability to utilize approved information technologies effectively.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
EDUCATION, LICENSE & EXPERIENCE:
· State of residency Agent's and Broker's licenses and appropriate non-resident licenses as required.
· College degree or CPCU preferred.