Jordan and Jordan Insurance Group is an industry leader in insurance for the Tire and Motorsports industries. We are seeking dynamic and highly motivated Sales Professionals to join our team of Insurance Sales Producers.
We offer rewarding opportunities for experienced professionals and training for motivated individuals seeking career development. If you would like to work in a team environment that supports continuous education, Jordan and Jordan Insurance Group may be the perfect fit.
Why you need to enjoy us:
- Best products- our winning edge Lloyds program products will help you reaching your earning potential
- First class consultant training on sales process
- Delegate support team with knowledge on the product liability insurance behalf you
- Full paid medical and dental plan for the employee
- 401(k) Retirement Plan with company match
- Paid Vacation and Sick Time
RESPONSIBILITIES (includes, but not limited to) the following:
- Pursue and generate new client opportunities within the middle market client base.
- Maintain relationships with prospects to result in closure.
- Retain clients by maintaining relationships.
- Partner with Account Manager to maintain and grow a book of business.
- Meet annual sales goals.
- International and Domestic Travel required - Anticipated 25% to 40% travel.
- Design and implement sales programs, projects, and campaigns with assistance from marketing department.
- follow company procedure
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent years of experience.
- Minimum three (3) years of B2B sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales targets.
- Ability and flexibility to travel both internationally and domestically 25% - 40%.
- Ability to obtain both a P&C and/or L&H license.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
THE IDEAL CANDIDATE WILL HAVE:
- Insurance sales experience.
- Licensed in both P&C and/or L&H.