Integrity Electrical Solutions is looking for hardworking, honest, qualified journeyman electricians who want to be a part of a team and not just another a number.
A journeyman electrician is a trained, skilled, and adaptable tradesman. A journeyman can install and maintain multiple types of electrical systems found in homes, apartments, and facilities such as high rise condominiums, strip malls, schools, hospitals, waste water and manufacturing industries.
Do you like freedom and independence to make decisions and be a leader on a project?
Are you someone that can figure stuff out on your own quickly?
Do you like to work with your hands and your brain?
Is there only one way to do electrical work and that way is by the book?
If you answered yes to all the questions above, the Integrity Electrical Solutions Project Team is looking for you!
The successful candidates will have a background in commercial electrical construction, with a minimum of 2 + years of journeyman electrician experience. Applicant must have a current Colorado Journeyman or Master Electrician License.
Please E-mail your resume. We're looking for a long-term electrician to join our company.
Qualifications and Skills
- Must have current Colorado electrical license
- Colorado driver license
- MUST PASS A BACKGROUND AND DRUG TEST, no exceptions.
- Willingness to being part of a team
- Must have electrical hand tools and cordless drill
- Salary negotiable based on experience
- Pay is Weekly
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Paid time off, Vacation & Holiday Pay
- 401k Plan
- Short Term Disability (Company Paid)
- Long Term Disability (Optional)
- Company Life Insurance with option for additional coverage