- 3-5+ years of experience in-house at a technology company
- Experience drafting and negotiating a broad range of commercial agreements including vendor contracts, licensing and distribution agreements, software licensing (inbound and outbound), professional services, and product development agreements
- Ability to work cross-functionally, communicate clearly with business teams, and take deals across the finish line
- A proactive nature and "can-do" attitude
- Exceptional academic and law firm training
- The ability to work on-site in the San Francisco Bay Area
- Active membership and good standing with the California Bar (with the exception of privacy roles and other compliance projects, we do not place lawyers who are Registered as In-House Counsel)
Paragon Legal Group LLC is committed to the principle of equal opportunity. All employment decisions are made without regard to race, color, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, religion (including religious dress and grooming practices), creed, sex (including pregnancy, childbirth, breastfeeding and related medical conditions), marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition (including cancer and genetic characteristics), genetic information, military and veteran status or any other basis protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment, qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.