Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global Biopharma company committed to a single mission: to discover, develop, and deliver innovative medicines focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Join us and make a difference. We hire the best people and provide them with a work environment that places a premium on diversity, integrity, collaboration and personal development. Through a culture of inclusion, we create a better, more productive work environment. We believe that the diverse experiences and perspectives of all our employees help to drive innovation and transformative business results.
Description: Bristol-Myers Squibb is a global biopharmaceutical company whose mission is to discover, develop and deliver innovative medicines that help patients prevail over serious diseases. One shared journey is moving us forward at Bristol-Myers Squibb. Around the world, we are passionate about making an impact on the lives of patients with serious disease. Empowered to apply our individual talents and ideas so that we can learn and grow together. And driven to make a difference, from innovative research to hands-on community support. Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.
The Commercial MBA Leadership Development Program is highly-selective and is looking for students interested in gaining valuable exposure to marketing, general management, strategy and sales of pharmaceutical products. This program helps us identify potential future business leaders for Bristol-Myers Squibb. Our MBA Leadership Program will be instrumental in the development of marketing strategies and execution plans and will be challenged to make recommendations with real business impact. Assignments may include: evaluation of business opportunities and creation of business plans, development of promotional programs or materials for use with healthcare providers, patients or health plans, or evaluation of market research studies to determine customer needs.
All MBA Associates will have four 9-month rotations within the Sales & Marketing Division of BMS. The program is organized to ensure associates gain valuable industry and functional experience, while contributing meaningfully to brand teams through challenging assignments. Associates will have frequent exposure to senior management and business leaders through their project work, formal mentorship, and networking events.
- Master of Business Administration (MBA) degree during the current school year (graduating Class of 2020), scheduled to graduate in spring.
- Functional exposure and experience in marketing, sales and/or finance.
- A minimum of 1-3 years of full time work experience (preferably healthcare, bio-pharmaceutical or related industry), not including internships or co-ops.
- Desire and ability to relocate within and outside the United States (will work in NJ for the first rotation)
- Demonstrated leadership, strategic thinking, innovative and solutions oriented, demonstrated team/matrix partner or ability to navigate a matrix team environment, proficient communication / presentation skills, technical skills with biopharmaceutical knowledge, problem solving and analytical capabilities.
- Successful candidates must exhibit a high degree of initiative to operate independently. Must possess superior interpersonal skills and an ability to build relationships at all levels of the organization.
Bristol-Myers Squibb recognizes the importance of balance and flexibility in our work environment. We offer a wide variety of competitive benefits, services and programs that provide our employees the resources to pursue their goals, both at work and in their personal lives.